About Oryza glumipatula
Oryza glumipatula is a wild rice from South America, one of the rice species included in the OMAP project. It belongs to the AA genome group and has 12 chromosomes with a nuclear genome size of 464 Mb (flow cytometry). It is found in deep and sometimes flowing water. This work was part of the Oryza Genome Evolution project funded by NSF Award #1026200 and in collaboration with Antonio Oliveira (Brazil).
Taxonomy ID 40148
Data source Oryza Genome Evolution Project
What can I find? Microarray annotations.
Gramene/Ensembl Genomes Annotation
Additional annotations generated by the Gramene and Ensembl Plants project include:
- Gene phylogenetic trees with other Gramene species.
- LastZ Whole Genome Alignment to Arabidopsis thaliana, Oryza sativa Japonica (IRGSP v1) and other Oryza AA genomes.
- Orthologue based DAGchainer synteny detection against other AA genomes.
- Mapping to the genome of multiple sequence-based feature sets using Gramene BLAT pipeline.
- Identification of various repeat features by programs such as RepeatMasker with MIPS and AGI repeat libraries, and Dust, TRF.